SkinCeuticals A.G.E. Advanced Eye (0.5 fl. oz.)
A.G.E. Advanced Eye is a next-generation eye cream that fights the appearance of crow's feet, puffiness, and dark circles associated with glycation and collagen decline, a major factor of the natural aging process. This silky eye cream is formulated for the delicate eye area with a potent combination of ProxylaneTM, a concentrated flavonoid blend, glycyrrhetinic acid, and Matrixyl 3000. This eye cream also includes caffeine and an inclusive blend of optical diffusers to disperse light and immediately improve the radiance of tired, dull-looking eyes across all skin tones.
- 7.15% Concentrated ProxylaneTM: Helps support skin and correct visible signs of aging like wrinkles and laxity.
- 4.25% Wild Fruit Flavonoid Blend: Helps reduce oxidative stress and protect against free radical damage.
- 3% Matrixyl 3000: Powerful biomimetic peptide to support skin’s natural firmness and elasticity for a youthful look.
- 0.2% Glycyrrhetinic Acid: Helps counter dull tone, which can be linked to A.G.E. accumulation, and is known for its soothing properties.
- 0.8% Inclusive Optical Effects: Disperses light to minimize the appearance of dark circles and improve the radiance of tired, dull eyes across all skin tones.
- 0.5% Caffeine: Reduces visible puffiness and the look of dark circles for a more vibrant appearance.
- Reduces the appearance of crow’s feet
- Improves the look of puffiness and dark circles
- Instantly enhances radiance around the eyes, across all skin tones
- Restores moisture to dry, aging skin
- Paraben-, fragrance-, and dye-free
- TSA approved
In an 8-week study, A.G.E. Advanced Eye significantly improved the appearance of key visible signs of aging.
- Brightens dark circles by 12.4%
- Delivers 24-hour hydration
AFTER 8 WEEKS
- 18.0% improvement in crow’s feet
- 23.6% improvement in under-eye wrinkles
- 24.0% improvement in puffiness
Protocol: An 8-week, single-center, double-blind clinical study was conducted on 89 females with Fitzpatrick type I-VI, ages 35-65, and mild to moderate aging signs in the periocular area. A.G.E. Advanced Eye was used twice daily around the eye area in conjunction with a sunscreen. Efficacy and tolerance evaluations were conducted at baseline, post-application, and week 8. Additionally, ultrasound measurements on crow’s feet were conducted at baseline and week 8.
How to Use
Twice daily, apply A.G.E. Advanced Eye cream for wrinkles under the eyes following the natural curve of the cheekbone and browbone. Do not apply directly to eyelids.
In the morning, apply after SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic and A.G.E. Interrupter Advanced, and follow with a SkinCeuticals sunscreen.
In the evening, apply after SkinCeuticals H.A. Intensifier and A.G.E. Interrupter Advanced.
Aqua / Water / Eau, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Hydroxypropyl Tetrahydropyrantriol, Isohexadecane, Synthetic Wax, Propylene Glycol, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Cellulose, Polyethylene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Octyldodecanol, Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycol, Caffeine, Silica Silylate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Sodium Citrate, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Chlorphenesin, Boron Nitride, Alumina, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Menthoxypropanediol, Sorbitol, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Sodium Phytate, Carbomer, Sodium Lactate, Polysorbate 20, Punica Granatum Fruit Extract, Dipropylene Glycol, Alcohol, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Tocopherol, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate